What We Do
The mothers Heart Foundation adopted the Millennium Development Goals—eight globally endorsed targets that address the problems of poverty, health, and gender equality.
Today’s coverage is on the soup kitchen. The soup Kitchen is a mobile food delivery service that delivers hot meals to locations where the homeless and under privileged reside.
- Eradicating extreme poverty and hunger
- Achieving universal primary education
- Promoting gender equality and empower women
- Reducing child mortality
- Improving maternal health
- Combating HIV/AIDS, malaria, and other diseases
- Ensuring environmental sustainability